Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finding Balance

Ok, so it's my busy season at work right now. My day's are spent here




Not a bad place to hang out all day..but it can be stressful during my busy corporate group season....

Add my 3 sons (Brandon 14, Roman 12 and Christian 10) who are amazing young men...but beat the living crap out of each other at times, mostly verbally...but still..they keep me busy!

Add my Etsy shop....which has been doing well..and keeping me busy and happier by the day....

So, how do I find balance? Well, some days its not easy. I try to schedule certain things daily and have lots of lists.....Every morning I wake up to check my Etsy shop,visit my team forums, check my convos, emails, craftcult and then grab my coffee and head to work....That's around 7am...


Once I get to work, I do the same....before I start my busy day......

Finding balance while working can be hard. I am thinking about Etsy, and doing my job at the same time. Detailing corporate events, answering email after email, preparing floor plans, estimates, phone conferences, site tours, planning sessions, lunches with clients, helping out in different departments when needed and the usual office chit chat.

My dream like a lot of yours is to "quit my day job" and focus my full attention on my Etsy shop and my love for our urban backyard farm we've created.....baby steps....


How do you find balance in your busy life?

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh - I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out myself. Etsy does have a tendency to fill all extra space in my brain, while only being a very small amount of income. I should probably focus more on the job that does bring in the money!! If you figure it all out - let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete